No subject

Fri Jun 24 16:40:32 EST 2011

  define: erotic  Adjective:
  Of, relating to, or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

  define: sexual
  Adjective:
  Relating to the instincts, physiology, and activities connected with
physical attraction or
  intimate contact between individuals.
  Of or relating to the two sexes or to gender.

They seem pretty similar too me. I have no idea what each means in a
legal context.

You could even argue that Mark's pictures fit neither category;
whether bondage or BSDM is always sexual/erotic is massive argument
(along the same lines as is nudity always sexual?).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
  The term "Bondage" describes the practice of Physical restraining.
Bondage is usually, *but not always*, a sexual practice.

Yay for the English language being ambiguous.

Tim