No subject

Fri Jun 24 16:40:32 EST 2011

The current constitution is not in compliance with the law, because changes that were voted on were never lodged with the office of fair trading.

The current council has decided (and we elected them to make such decisions) that it makes more sense to adopt the new model rules, propose changes to those rules, and move on to more productive things.

The office of fair trading suggests that with the introduction of the new act it is a good time to reassess the old rules and see if anything needs sprucing up. I suspect this is why the current council discovered that our current constitution is actually, not even valid.