[Linux-aus] Preparation for special general meeting

David Newall davidn at davidnewall.com
Thu Jun 23 20:27:34 EST 2011

I think it would be useful to immediately circulate the proposed changes
to our constitution, particularly as last time around it seemed the
council was hell-bent on throwing out our current one in favour of the
new Act's model, with a few changes based on our current one.  After the
convincing demonstration that our current constitution needs only minor
changes, I am especially keen to see what the council plans for us this
time.