[Linux-aus] Supporting that O'Reilly adopts an anti-harassment policy/code-of-conduct at their confs

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Sun Jul 24 10:10:36 EST 2011

Rather to my surprise, they didn't have one. I didn't realise until it got noted yesterday, via Twitter. I raised it on the OSCON ctte list and O'Reilly is now working on this.

Nevertheless I think it's good for all of the community to be actively supporting of this happening, as it's not just something "that a conf organiser does" - it involves everybody.

Please sign this petition that Valerie Aurora started: http://t.co/epYMj0R
Do it now. thanks!

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Remote expertise & maintenance for MySQL/MariaDB server environments.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery