[Linux-aus] Resignation from Council

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Fri Jul 15 20:24:49 EST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> That's a huge bummer, because I think you've already done great stuff for
> Linux Australia so far... but if that energy is direct towards getting women
> involved (and accepted) in Open Source, ROCK ON.

As I said to someone (off-list, I think), I'm hoping to continue to volunteer
for LA when my time is a bit less spoken for, which would be next year. I don't
have plans to run for Council again though.

Thanks for the understanding and good wishes everyone!

-Mary

--
<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.