[Linux-aus] AGM video

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Jan 31 22:05:08 EST 2011

On 01/31/2011 08:15 PM, Julien Goodwin wrote:
> Both 2008 and 2009 were taped[1], but I don't think either came out
> (part of the problem of placing the AGM outside the normal conference
> days was that the gear had to be specially set up, something not done
> this year).
Sadly, no, 2009 was not taped. The Camera was loaded, the audio was
checked, everything was ready, but the critical step of actually
starting the recording was missed by the team member doing the recording.

2010 was recorded, and is available from
http://2009.r2.co.nz/20100118/50353.htm (and will be pushed to the LA
mirror and linked to later this week)