[Linux-aus] Co-ordination of SFD for LUGS (from AGM 2011 Minutes)

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:36:19 EST 2011

Hi,

With reference to:
> > Alistair ?? runs a LUG and asks whether there are plans for the council
> > coordinate eg a national SFD effort.
>
> Are there plans for the council to coordinate a SFD effort?

I do not recall the answer to this. It *might* have been that while such a
thing could be of interest to LA, it would require a volunteer.
The web team have also been putting notices on LA's webpage, right up front.

If there are better channels of communication available, I would be happy to
have
someone's guidance. But given the lack of response by LUGs to those
existing,
I'd be inclined to believe they all want to do their own thing ...

And if I'm wasting my time, please, someone tell me and I'll stop :-)

Cheers!
--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group