[Linux-aus] Reminder: Interest for a GLBTI+Friendly Dinner/Drinks?

Avi Miller avi.miller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:19:34 EST 2011

Hey LCA'ers,

(Cross-posting to the LA list in case some attendees aren't on the
lca-chat list).

For a few years now, I've been threatening to organise a
GLBTI[1]+Friends[2] social event at linux.conf.au. And, as I have
absolutely zero responsibilities at lca2011, this seems the perfect year!

So, besides me, is anyone else interested in such an event? :) Given the
amount of already organised social activities, I'm going to start small
and suggest possibly just meeting for lunch somewhere during the conference.

I have started a wiki page[3] to gauge interest.

Cheers,
Avi

[1] GLBTI: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex.
[2] People who are not personally gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or
intersex but quite like those of us who are one or more of the
aforementioned.
[3] https://conf.linux.org.au/wiki/GLBTIFriends