[Linux-aus] The Ada Initiative - Should Linux Australia support it?

david at davidnewall.com david at davidnewall.com
Sat Feb 26 13:20:57 EST 2011

Russell Coker:
> Silvia's interpretation of your email was almost identical to mine.
> When your   email is consistently interpreted in a way that differs from
> your intent then   you should consider whether it's your writing ability
> that's lacking not other   people's ability to interpret it.

With hundreds of people reading this list, I don't believe two failures in communication represents a consistent problem.  In one of those cases the correspondant repeatedly drew the same incorrect meaning despite my various attempts to correct the misunderstanding.  That looks very much like willfulness rather than mistake.