[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 2011-03-31
josh at nitrotech.org
Fri Apr 1 00:06:16 EST 2011
Linux Australia Council Meeting 2011-03-31
Present: John Ferlito, Michael Carden, Alice Boxhall, Joshua Hesketh,
Apologies: Peter Lieverdink, Kelly Yeoh
Meeting open at 8:00pm.
- LCA bid process:
No bids submitted yet.
- Budget progress:
Nothing to report.
- Drupal Down Under 2012:
Have access to banks. Venue deposit in progress.
- Progress of 2010 financial audit:
- Progress of policy discussion on linux-aus:
Good to go (see below).
- Motion: Accept the new subcommittee policy:
- Motion: Accept the new expense policy:
(Michael: Vote of confidence in Treasurer)
- Motion: Accept the jobs team subcommittee:
Motion not presented. We suggest that the jobs team is merged with
- Values Policy:
Nearly ready to send to list.
- Steve Dalton - request for Barcamp sponsorship:
Michael moves to support Barcamp to the value of $200.
LA agrees with the aims of Barcamp and this sponsorship reflects
- Publication of F2F minutes:
Nearly ready. John to work on tonight.
- Compliance of Constitution with July 2010 changes to the Act:
Will have to update if we make changes to constitution.
Mary to look into what is required.
John to help.
- Move of financial year:
Decided on proposing the financial year ends on the end of
September. A motion will be put forward at the SGM.
- Journalist Liz Tay and comments on AGIMO OSS guidelines:
Michael will contact Liz and speak on behalf of Linux Australia.
Meeting closed at 8:31pm.
More information about the linux-aus