[Linux-aus] CFP: LCA2011 Open Programming Miniconf

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:32:18 EST 2010

The LCA2011 Open Programming Miniconf helps bridge the gap between the
low-level developer and the end-user by bringing the topic of tools
and techniques for application development to Linux.conf.au.

We invite 25-minute talks on a wide range of topics, tools and
languages with the aim of bringing together open source developers
with presentations that share techniques, best practices and values
amongst users of all open source programming languages.

If you know something about a topic of interest to the LCA Developer
community, check out our call for presentations at
http://blogs.tucs.org.au/opm/cfp/ and submit a proposal!

OPM2011 is part of Linux.conf.au 2011, being held at the Queensland
University of Technology in Brisbane in January 2011.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
AIM: chrisjrn157 -- MSN: chris at neugebauer.id.au -- WWW: