[Linux-aus] LinuxConfAu 2011 interview with Clinton on CodingByNumbers

Steve Dalton linux at steve.dalts.net
Sat Oct 30 13:31:48 EST 2010

Hi All

At the recent Barcamp Brisbane I did a short interview with Clinton
Roy about on Linux.conf.au 2011 in Brisbane for our podcast
http://codingbynumbers.com. If you can get past my initial ramblings -
Clinton gives a very good rundown of what Linux.conf is about and
what's happening. Feel free to pass on to whoever you like.

http://www.codingbynumbers.com/2010/10/coding-by-numbers-episode-15-clinton.html

The podcast is also Creative Commons (Attribution) so feel free to
republish it or do what you like with it as long as it's attributed.

Ciao for now and see you at LCA!
Steve