[Linux-aus] LCA2011 Open Programming Miniconf CFP Extended

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:25:30 EST 2010

(Please feel free to cross-post this to as many development-related
lists as you can!)

We’re pleased to announce that the CFP for the LCA2011 Open
Programming Miniconf has been extended. We are setting no final date
for the CFP, however, we will progressively accept and reject
proposals until our programme is full. We therefore encourage
presenters to submit their late proposals as soon as possible.

We also wish to advise that some presentation proposals may have been
lost by our system. If you have not received a confirmation that your
proposal was received, you are strongly encouraged to re-submit your
proposal.

The call for presentations can be found at
http://blogs.tucs.org.au/opm/cfp and presentations may be submitted at
http://blogs.tucs.org.au/opm/cfp/submit

=== About the Miniconf ===

The LCA2011 Open Programming Miniconf is the successor to the Open
Programming Languages Miniconf held at LCA2010, and continues the
tradition of bridging the gap between the low-level developer and the
end-user by bringing the topic of tools and techniques for application
development to Linux.conf.au.

OPM2011 is part of Linux.conf.au 2011, being held at the Queensland
University of Technology in Brisbane in January 2011.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
AIM: chrisjrn157 -- MSN: chris at neugebauer.id.au -- WWW: