[Linux-aus] Minconf calls for LCA (was: MobileFOSS Call For Papers - Closes on Friday)

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Mon Oct 18 10:46:39 EST 2010

While we're at the topic of miniconfs for LCA - please also think
about contributing to the multimedia miniconf
http://www.annodex.org/events/lca2011_mmm/pmwiki.php/Main/CallForPapers
with any work you've recently done on open audio or video. We're very
keen on local submissions and to connect with Australian work in the
space!

Cheers,
Silvia.