[Linux-aus] One more week until MobileFOSS CFP closes

James Purser jamesrpurser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:21:26 EST 2010

Now that registrations for lca2011 are open, I'd like to remind
everyone that the Call For Papers for the MobileFOSS miniconf is open
until the 22nd October (1 week away).

What are we looking for?

We're looking for presentations on topics relating to development on
Free and Open Source Software based Mobile Systems. This can be on any
of the following:

- Application development
- FOSS Stack development
- Cool FOSS Mobile Projects
- Anything else relating to the Mobile FOSS space

If you're not sure whether your presentation fits, then please feel
free to drop a line and we can point you in the right direction.

See http://mobilefoss.jamespurser.com.au/Call_For_Papers for more information.

Thanks

James