[Linux-aus] SFD 2010 Report Team Limestone Coast

Samps samps at unplugd.com
Mon Nov 8 19:40:19 EST 2010

From: "robert Farrar" <robert at mtgambier.net>

Our event was a huge success, see below for a copy of our report that was sent off to SFD international Board. For those people that wish to see the full report & media that we submitted SFD International Board, it can be downloaded from:-
Robert, Well done to you and the others.

I went there and can attest that Robert is not exaggerating, it was a huge success.

congrats
Samps Okholm

--
This email was created using Zimbra Desktop and post consumer bits and bytes...
No electrons were hurt during the production.