[Linux-aus] New Sun Servers for sale

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Thu May 27 08:48:25 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:02:10AM +1000, Chris Dawson wrote:
> We currently have available in Australia new in box Sun M3000 Servers.
> If there is anyone out there who could be interested in these please let
> me know.

Please refrain from sending these types of emails to the linux-aus
list. As per the list's descriptions this list is for

    This mailing list is intended to carry discussions directly relating
    to the activities and projects of Linux Australia. Notices of general
    interest to the Linux community may also appear here from time to
    time, especially those relating to Linux activities within Australia.

It is not designed to be a marketing tool for your business.

Linux Australia does have sponsorship opportunities however. Please
feel free to contact me off list if you are interested in sponsoring
one of our conferences.

Regards,
John

--