[Linux-aus] Do you support auda's belief that conf.au should be closed down?

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Wed May 19 00:09:28 EST 2010

Thanks for the link! I have long wondered why Australia is so
restrictive with its 2LDs. Countries that are much larger are often
less bureaucratic about their 2LDs than we are. It just leads to
everyone going off an getting a US/generic domain name. I've left my
opinion in that poll.

Thanks,
Silvia.