[Linux-aus] New Jobs Listing for Linux Australia

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sat Mar 20 20:19:50 EST 2010

Hello all,

Linux Australia has for a long time offered a listing of available job
opportunities in Open Source and Linux. Recently this system has
received an overhaul and it is now a part of the main Linux Australia
website:

http://linux.org.au/jobs

Employers may post job and contract opportunities to our listing system
with details of requirements and instructions for applications. If you
are an employer wishing to advertise on our system you may do so by
following the instructions on the above page.

If you are seeking work or looking for a new career it may be worth your
while subscribing to the RSS feed ( http://linux.org.au/jobs/feed ) or
Both are kept up to date with the latest listings from the website.

An archive of older job listings may be found in the LA-Jobs list
archive here: http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/jobs/ . All new job
postings must be submitted through our new web based system.

If you have any questions, please contact me, Joshua Hesketh
<josh at nitrotech.org>.

Cheers,
Josh
 - Linux Australia Jobs Coordinator.