[Linux-aus] Question LiveCd LCA 2004.

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jun 28 20:51:20 EST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 12:03:53PM +0200, Manuel Jesús Parra Royón wrote:
> Hi!, Where I could download Live Cd from LCA2004? It's
> public/restricted? I dont find anything.
> I want to test uClinux Embedded linux httpd, like at liveCD, for my project.
> Thanks in advance.

The cd and its contents are all on the Linux Australia Mirror

The dvd that was produced has its contents on
http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/2004/dvd/

As for the live cd, I can not see where I put it on the mirror just now and
may have to upload it from the copy I have at work tomorrow sometime.

	See You
	    Steve