[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 2010/06/09

Peter Lieverdink me at cafuego.net
Mon Jun 14 10:27:35 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
> Well,
>
> On 11/06/2010, at 2:16 PM, Terry Dawson wrote:
>
> > On 9/06/2010 9:01 PM, Peter Lieverdink wrote:
> >
> >>     * Status update on Survey
> >>       Anonymise freeform responses and then release.
> >>       ACTION: Peter to ask Terry Dawson (public officer) to draw
> >>       the random winning email address for an LCA ticket.
> >
> > I guess that means I don't get to win it then! :(

Oh sorry :-)  As public officer, you were the natural independent choice to draw a winner and not have us be accused of sharing the collected email addresses around.

Of course, if you want to be able win we need to find someone else.

James Turnbull was on the council at the time the survey ran, so can't win ... but is not a council member now and does not use Debian, so should be able to draw us a random (!=4) email address.

Watch this space.

- Peter.