[Linux-aus] Yubikeys

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Jun 7 12:22:00 EST 2010

I've just sent an email with payment details to everyone who had directly
expressed interest in getting some Yubikeys.  If I missed anyone then contact
me off-list ASAP.

I can ship to people in other states directly, but it will cause some delay
and also extra expense.  So it's greatly preferred if you can arrange per-
state deals.

Ian Chennell is listed on the wiki as wanting some keys in Ballarat.  I can
probably deliver them in person to Ballarat and save some postage.  Someone
please forward this to Ian as I don't have his email address.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog