[Linux-aus] More yubikeys (LA)

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Jul 28 17:16:28 EST 2010

Because I'm a glutton for punishment I'm prepared to make another order for
Yubikeys.

The current keys have arrived and I'm in the process of shipping them out.  If
you haven't sent me money or received a message this afternoon requesting
money then you aren't on the list for the current shipment.

I have requests for 25 keys, we need to make an order of 100.  Let me know
off-list if you want some.

Yubico have declared the end of the month as the end of the discount that they
offer me.  So if I don't get enough requests before Saturday night then the
order doesn't get placed.

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog