[Linux-aus] yubikey status

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Jul 23 13:53:47 EST 2010

The shipment of Yubikeys was delayed by customs.  I have just sent a money
order that cost me $345.33 to pay GST and assessment fees (I only just
discovered that buying stuff mail-order from the US gets you GST if it costs
more than $1000).  That plus the cost of faxing the declaration leaves me with
a total cost of $3,264.66 for 200 keys which is $16.32 each key.  It will
probably be about $17 including postage (depending on how many are going in
that package).

Sorry for the unexpected price increase, if anyone decides to decrease the
number that they want then that's OK as I keep having more people ask to join
in.

Don't send me any more money until I have worked out the postage costs for
you.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog