[Linux-aus] Open Surce DMS that will run on CentOS

Anestis Kozakis kenosti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:35:57 EST 2010

Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I am looking
for an Open Source Document Management System that does not use a
fodler-based structure for the display of documents.

Criteria are:

1] Ability to Tag documents with labels, and to be able to create
containers based on the labels.
2] Ability to create a container based on search criteria
3] Ability to add a variety of metadata to the documents, or the
abilty user-based metadata fields
4] Authorisation/Admin/User logins
5] Ability to set permissions/access controls on documents to
everyone/private/custom
6] Be able to run on CentOS, with PHP 5 and MySQL 5
7] A polished front end/interface (desirable).

I've searched google, but a lot of the ones I found use a folder-based
structure.

Regards,

Anestis.
--