[Linux-aus] President's Report July 2010

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Jul 12 22:36:16 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 19:06 +1000, Mike Carden wrote:
> Donna, I hold you fully responsible for the puddle I'm now sitting
> in. :-)

Let it not be said I failed to facilitate....
Oh. sorry 'bout that.
;)

On a more serious note... way to go with the President's report.  Thanks
John (and ctte) for re-instituting it, I reckon it's great to hear what
you've all been up to. It's all too easy to forget about the ongoing
effort it takes to run Linux Australia.

cheers
Donna

--
Software Freedom Day 2010                   http://bit.ly/sfdmel-2010
A world wide celebration of                 State Library of Victoria