[Linux-aus] [Announce] linux.conf.au 2012 - Formal bids request

Cheng Renquan crquan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:02:53 EST 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:42 PM, John Ferlito <johnf at inodes.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 12:27:15PM +1000, John Ferlito wrote:
> As a few people have pointed out to me the submission closing is
> actually 6 weeks away :) I'm about a month ahead of myself!
>
> Cheers,
> John

I care about about when LCA2011 will be open for proposal submission?
and how long is that submission period?

http://followtheflow.org/

I am an intermediate Linux programmer with several years experiences
working in China and now in Singapore, and am planning to go there for
this year, Brisbane 2011, for the first time to LCA, while I have some
ideas and want to try to submit a proposal,

Could you please someone know the rough time of the submission window? Thanks,

--
Cheng Renquan, from Singapore