[Linux-aus] Yubikeys

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Thu Jul 8 11:57:10 EST 2010

Due to some confusion when trying to get a better deal there was a delay in
placing the order.  The order is now placed and paid, I expect to receive 200
keys in 7-14 days.  The keys cost $14.59 each so the $15 I received per key
should cover the postage in almost all cases (I will probably have a few
dollars to refund to the people who ordered the most keys).

The orders that I have already received plus my personal requirements add up
to 170 keys.  It would have incurred extra delay to order a number that's not
a multiple of 100 so I ordered 200.  If anyone wants to increase their order
they can do so as I've currently got 30 without buyers.

Before anyone asks, I'm not going to sell the last 30 keys at a discount rate.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog