[Linux-aus] Software Freedom Day 2010

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Jul 5 09:30:39 EST 2010

Hi all,

The SFD site has been marked read only, and a new wiki has been set up.

As far as I can tell, content has not been migrated, so you'll need to
re-create your logins and team pages.

You can copy and paste from the old site.

Please make sure you link your team page here:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/Oceania/Australia

Please let everyone know what you've got planned this year as we gear up
for SFD2010 - it would be great to try and get some national coverage
this year.

Melbourne is holding SFD at the State Library on Swanston Street,
opposite Melbourne Central station.

Mount Gambier is also holding the event at their library.

Who else?

cheers
Donna

--