[Linux-aus] Thanks to All & happy new year

ABD Computer Installations admin at abdcomputers.net
Fri Jan 1 01:00:00 EST 2010

Greetings All,
	I would like to take a quick moment to send a special "Thank you" to
all of our Collogues and Friends for their Opensource commitments and
enormous continued team effort towards various projects.
Great work !
:)

Let's hope we can all score some more serious goals together again in
2010.
Go get Em !
;)

--
Kindest Regards

Moe Kaan and team ABD
Senior Engineer
ABD Computer Installations
Got A Better Deal ? Got one here !

Phone: 0408 867 967
Web: http://www.abdcomputers.net
Email: admin at abdcomputers.net

ABD Computer Installations E-mail and E-mail Server is officially Virus
and Spyware Free.
We request recipients of this E-mail to place us in their white-list of
friendly E-mailers.
                     -This privilege was achieved because we use Linux.