[Linux-aus] Training and support

jon jonjermey at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 20 19:19:43 EST 2010

I have recently burned my bridges, given up Windows training, and set up
a training and support site for Linux systems, and specifically Ubuntu.
It's commercial, because I like to eat, and it's aimed mainly at
beginners, but if you care to take a look you can find it at

www.learnubuntu.com.au

Needless to say, I'm happy to work with schools and teachers.

I've also joined OSIA -- any comments on the value of that from current
or ex-members?

Regards,

Jon.