[Linux-aus] Fwd: [LACTTE] Notes for Council Meeting 2010/02/03

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:08:05 EST 2010

My kids use Microsoft Windows at their mother's place and at school
and Linux at my place and at 7 and 11 years old have no prejudices
around Operating Systems.[0]

They know that different apps make stuff in different formats and you
should try to use a format that works anywhere. If only because they
want to share with friends.

While in the abstract I'd like to see their school move to an open
platform, I can cope with it not happening and go on educating my kids
like we all do. Right? Heck - some people are out and out Atheists yet
send their kids to Catholic schools.  Pfft. Who would do that?

--
MC
[0] Four instances of 'and' in a sentence. Best ever.