[Linux-aus] Notes for Council Meeting 2010/02/17

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Thu Feb 18 11:45:12 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:13:27AM +1100, Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:54:10 +1100 (EST), Peter Lieverdink <me at cafuego.net> wrote:
> >    9. Discussion of Expenses Policy
> >           * John has pulled together some drafts
> >           http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/ExpensesPolicy
>
> Looks like a good refresh of something I believe AfC and I wrote up some
> years ago in Sydney airport of all places.

Yes, I discovered it after I wrote a draft myself and there was
another one in there as well, so I did a lot of merging :)

> > ACTION: John to cancel UTBox fax service.
>
> Any replacement service considered? Or just decided don't need the junk?

So in the month and a half I've been on there I've only seen Junk
spam. Most past council members I've spoken to say it's extremely rare
to get a fax.

If we do need one we can either turn ubox back on with a different
number or I can get fax numbers through OzTell with 10 minute or so
turnaround for $1.95/mth.

Cheers,
John

--