[Linux-aus] Call for papers - Linux Conference 2010 - Slovenia

Martin Linux Konferenca martin at linux-konferenca.org
Thu Feb 18 02:19:42 EST 2010

Dear Bret,

i have no idea what you are trying to ask/tell. I don't know that LCA
means, but if you're talking about Linux Conference Australia
(reasonable guess) i have to tell you, that this is a separate event.
I'm guessing that both have existed at the same time before. I'm also
guessing that both have different audience anyway, being on different
parts of globe and all that. :-) I can't see these two competing with
each other. We are just looking for interesting speakers, which can come
from anywhere in the world. Yes, even Australia. :-) So if you have a
good topic for our conference you might get a free vacation in Europe. :-)

Hopefully this clears situation a bit.

Regards,
Martin