[Linux-aus] Call for papers - Linux Conference 2010 - Slovenia

Martin Linux Konferenca martin at linux-konferenca.org
Wed Feb 17 01:42:09 EST 2010

On September 27th and 28th, 2010 "Linux Konferenca" an annual Linux and
OSS conference (http://linux-konferenca.org) will be held in the country
of Slovenia. It is an event organized yearly since 2002, for business
and technical people interested in Linux and OSS.

Once again we have the honor to select best of your submissions / topics
in fields of Linux usage in business environment and open source
applications. With your help, we will organize leading Slovenian IT
Linux and open source event, so we invite you to contact us with your
submissions.

Subjects for Linux conference 2010 are:
• Cloud computing from point of enterprise information systems or
business services and costs reductions connected with them
• Open Source software for ERP, CRM, BPM (use cases or implementations
preferred)
• Security – Data Leak Prevention (DLP) inside enterprise, identity
steal, safe connections
• Open licensing of software and use cases of software with OS licenses
usage in software development
• Outsourcing of services and software in connection with main thematics
– cloud computing
• Integration of telephony and mobile telephony with help of OSS
• Development platforms Android, Maemo, Symbian
• Green IT, green data centers

Please download CFP from: http://www.linux-konferenca.org/?lang=eng .

Thank you for your time.
Regards,