[Linux-aus] Meeting

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Thu Feb 11 09:29:47 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 01:40 +1100, James Turnbull wrote:

> This raises the question - do we want to consider changing the website
> a little - perhaps a Drupal instance like the LUV site?
>
> http://luv.asn.au/
>
> That'd make a lot of this a lot easier - make meeting agendas and
> minutes nodes and that'd allow them to easily delivered as RSS.

You can do this already with the LA Site, which as aj has already
pointed out is Drupal and ready for that sort of thing.

To be honest I'd keep the Council Wiki as a seperate thing. The Council
will at times need a shared space that can be closed off for discussion
of sensitive topics.

--
James Purser <james at jamespurser.com.au>