[Linux-aus] Meeting

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Feb 11 08:14:44 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 01:02 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 00:40, James Turnbull <james at lovedthanlost.net> wrote:
> > On 10 February 2010 21:31, Anthony Towns <aj at erisian.com.au> wrote:
> >> Can you generate an RSS feed of meeting announcements and minutes? I'm
> >> interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your
> >> newsletter.
> > This raises the question - do we want to consider changing the website
> > a little - perhaps a Drupal instance like the LUV site?
>
> www.linux.org.au is already a Drupal instance, aiui. No idea of any
> easy ways to migrate wiki.loa content though.

Yeah - the main LA site is Drupal - perhaps adding meeting anns and mins
to the website is all that's needed?  Perhaps not as front page news
items, but definitely available as a feed for those who want it.

Dunno about migrating wiki content - never done it. But recently heard
about a range of migrate content tools available for drupal.

But in this case, isn't it more about future news, than past news?

- D.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au