[Linux-aus] Meeting

James Turnbull james at lovedthanlost.net
Thu Feb 11 01:40:13 EST 2010

On 10 February 2010 21:31, Anthony Towns <aj at erisian.com.au> wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 18:21, Peter Lieverdink <me at cafuego.net> wrote:
>> There will not be any meeting notes tonight, as the council have decided to meet on a bi-weekly basis for now.
>
> Can you generate an RSS feed of meeting announcements and minutes? I'm
> interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your
> newsletter.
>
> (My ideas on how to make it so didn't work; if someone else can scrape
> the wiki effectively, I'd be happy to subscribe to that too...)

This raises the question - do we want to consider changing the website
a little - perhaps a Drupal instance like the LUV site?

http://luv.asn.au/

That'd make a lot of this a lot easier - make meeting agendas and
minutes nodes and that'd allow them to easily delivered as RSS.

I suspect there could be other benefits also.

Peter - As a resident Drupal expert - easy/hard/fills you with horror?

Regards

James Turnbull

--
Author of: