[Linux-aus] OLPC Australia documentary on Channel 7, Sunday at 11am

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Fri Dec 3 19:50:28 EST 2010

Tune in to Channel 7 this Sunday, 5 December, for a documentary about
One Laptop per Child Australia and our work in far north Queensland.

We have close to 5000 XO laptops deployed already, with an aim to roll
out 400,000 (with a comprehensive educational and support programme)
by 2014. All run Linux (Fedora-based) and Free Software.

Also, you can text the word LAPTOP to 044 SUPPORT (0447 877 678) to
show your support for our mission. For ever 100 received, Telstra will
donate an XO to a child in remote Australia. You can send as many
texts as you want. You can also show your support at
http://www.ideasforgood.com.au/ (one per IP address per day).

Please spread the word!

For more info:
http://www.dhanapalan.com/blog/2010/12/03/olpc-australia-documentary-on-the-teevee/