[Linux-aus] IRC LUG Meeting Tuesday 31st 8PM EST

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 23:27:07 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

Yes, it's that time of the month again.
Meeting time is 12:00 GMT, 8:00PM EST, varied as per the topic in
#linux-aus-lugs.

The usual general topics apply again
1. What have you been doing?
2. What do you need, that Linux Australia could help with if possible?
3. Software Freedom Day: what are your plans?
     CQLUG has just been involved in CQ Uni's OpenDay, which we have made
our SFD activity : we gave away lots and lots of LA branded CDs and DVDs!
4. Linux Conference Australia 2011 and 2012: updates if someone can spare
the time.
5. Anything else you want discussed

See you then!
--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group