[Linux-aus] Closed Captions From DVB-T

ozatomic levelbelow at levelbelow.net
Tue Aug 24 07:58:45 EST 2010

  Just a little info and looking for some debug help. I found this
command from the videolan froum

/vlc dvb-t:// :dvb-frequency=514000000 :dvb-bandwidth=8 :sout-all
:sout=#duplicate{dst=display,select="program=257",dst=std{access=file,mux=avi,dst="F:\temp\stream.avi"},select="program=257",dst=std{access=file,mux=raw,dst="F:\temp\stream.sub"},select="es=140"}/

Now of course i have to replace the values with my values but i have not
found them all yet. but even if it try and remove eg the subtitles
export bit i still get errors as follows.

/[0x8679c20] main stream out error: no sout stream module matched
"duplicateselect=program=562"
[0x86797a8] main stream output error: stream chain failed for
`duplicateselect=program=562'
[0x867def0] main input error: cannot start stream output instance, aborting
/
For some reason my VLC does not liek me doing this stuff?