[Linux-aus] SFD Insurance and Blank CD orders

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Sep 9 15:22:33 EST 2009

Hi Folks

So far, I've had interest from LOGIN and CQLUG about the blank CDs for
SFD and beyond, so if you want some of the blanks shipped out to your
LUG for SFD, please let me know by COB Tomorrow (10th September) so I
can make sure they'll get to you in time.

Also, please send the council an email if you require Public Liability
Insurance coverage for your SFD event, so we can get the coverage
certificate to you in time.

thanks

Steve

--