[Linux-aus] Jobs List Wrangler

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Oct 28 16:58:12 EST 2009

Thanks to everyone who has email the council, we've had a good amount of
interest from members, so we'll be talking to everybody who emailed us
about helping out with this service.

The Council would also like to take this opportunity to thank James
Turnbull, who has been standing in as Moderator of the list since he
left the council for his ongoing work keeping notices flowing through to
the list.

Steve

--
--==--