[Linux-aus] BOFs at SLUG

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Oct 14 23:59:03 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

We decided to do something different at SLUG this month (and hopefully
in subsequent months). Details are below.

In short, we are expanding to fill our new venue by running BoFs* in
parallel. We're looking for people to run BoFs based on whatever topic
they like (provided it's FOSS-related).

Please contact the SLUG Activities list (activities at slug.org.au) or
the SLUG Committee (committee at slug.org.au) if you'd like to run one.

Cheers,