[Linux-aus] Education Expo 2010 in Sydney and Adelaide

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Nov 29 13:02:07 EST 2009

After a one year hiatus, the Education Expo is back - this time in
Adelaide as well as Sydney.

The annual Education Expo has been the most successful non-Linux
events for Linux Australia. FOSS in the educational sector is really
taking off, and we always get plenty of interest from students,
parents and educators.

I ran the stand in Sydney at our last showing. You can see my report
at http://www.dhanapalan.com/blog/2008/06/29/education-expo-report/

I really want to continue the momentum built up over previous years.
To do this, we need an organiser and a band of enthusiastic helpers.
The expo is new to Adelaide, but there's no reason why we can't
replicate Sydney's success in South Australia. It's run over a
weekend, so there's no/fewer work days to lose.

I'll be available to mentor/assist the teams, and be physically
present at the Sydney event as a helper.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sridhar

--
Bring choice back to your computer.