[Linux-aus] [OT] Google Wave

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:50:59 EST 2009

2009/11/27 Dale <quail.linux at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I have 7 Google Wave invites left if anyone is interested in one, if
> interested email me on or off list with you nominated email address
> you want it to go to.

Hi All,

I have one invite left so it be first in first severed. The invites
might take a little to go through as Google says "Invitations will not
be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick."

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level