[Linux-aus] comment for an article on Government website accessibility

Avi Miller avi.miller at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:03:13 EST 2009

Hi,

On 5/28/09, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Don't these idiots know that you can't run windows on mac without hacking
> the software/hardware

Actually, you can run Windows on an (Intel) Mac quite easily -- both
my Macs were bought with a Windows license, and I use Boot Camp to
dual boot between MacOS X and Windows. I can also boot my Windows
partition inside VMware Fusion while running MacOS X, which is very,
very useful.

I suspect you're thinking of the reverse scenario: You can't run MacOS
X on a non-Apple Intel PC without hacking the software.

cYa,
Avi