[Linux-aus] Sad news: Anthony Rumble

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Thu May 14 22:18:12 EST 2009

Details on the funeral.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
Date: 2009/5/12

Thanks for all the supportive messages we've received from SLUG members.
Your kindness is much appreciated in these difficult days.

The funeral for Anthony Rumble will be held 11:30 next Monday, 18th May
2009 at the Macquarie Park Crematorium.
http://www.maccem.com.au/map_location_guide.html

No flowers please.  There will be envelopes for donations to the
Epilepsy Association of Australia at the funeral.

Bring choice back to your computer.
http://www.linux.org.au/linux