[Linux-aus] Things not to post to planet linux australia

Andy White andy at lgsolutions.com.au
Thu Mar 26 18:03:58 EST 2009

I'm saying that if you have that list, you shouldn't be posting
anything on it (intentionally and knowingly) to LA. (It's okay, I
won't tell dear Minister Conroy).

If you don't have it, and you post a link that is on the list
unknowingly, there's not much you could have done about that, and if a
take-down notice is issued LA will just have to deal with that.

I think where I'm going is that my interpretation of Stewart's
disclaimer was: don't be a douche and intentionally cause trouble for
LA whilst trying to take a stand on this issue.

I get the feeling that you're being deliberately pedantic on this - in
an effort to highlight the stupidity of the system - but I really do
get where you're coming from. I think Stewart has stated his position
pretty clearly in the last few minutes, so I'll STFU.

Andy White
e: andy at lgsolutions.com.au
m: +61 411246100