[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:06:35 EST 2009

Seriously everyone, I think it's time to stop this thread -- we
clearly have two differing sets of opinions, denigrating into
back-and-forth namecalling and pointless argument -- which is
certainly not the reason why I've subscribed to this list.  It appears
that neither party is going to change their viewpoint any time soon,
either, so there's no reason to assume that this high level of noise
is going to stop any time soon.

If people want to continue educating each other on either the virtue
or malice of Google (depending on their viewpoint), please do it
off-list!

--Chris